Monday, October 05, 2009

Promos are so freaking over!
HELL YEAH!!!!!


This is strange, I'm not thinking much about getting promoted or not, just a hell load of fun before we get back our results (that's not gonna be nice). I can keep chanting "omg I'll seriously get retained" but deep down inside I don't want to care anymore. Unless a miracle happens... k not saying the rest.


I can't believe myself either, but I kinda... fell asleep during the geog paper today. WHAT THE HELL right, so I had no time to do the 9 mark essay, and I wrote crap for the rest of the paper.

Hey, I tried to stay awake (especially with the rolling thunder) but my mind was dead. Dead. Halfway though the paper, I found myself writing the word "holiday" when I intended to write "resources". Total failure I swear, and it was a freaking easy paper. I knew it was freaking easy but I was just too tired to think properly.



After the paper, everybody looked really happy and I felt totally numb again. Until Jeslin asked about it, I suddenly felt like crying -- and I did. In front of quite alot of people. Anyway thanks for accompanying me to the toilet to cry HAHA. (strange, I was laughing at the same time). Yes, I feel scared for myself too. OKAY NO NOT GONNA THINK ABOUT IT YET.



Jeslin, Hafiz, Clifford and I were supposed to lunch at PASTAMANIA but Jeslin's gramps is sick so she had to visit him ): Missed you darling!!

Pastamania @ tampines mall.
I'M STILL SO BLOATED.
Lets see, what did we eat?


Me - Al funghi pasta, banana pizza, minestrone soup, lemon tea

Hafiz - Spinach Tortellini (stuffed pasta), banana pizza, chocolate mousse, Al Funghi pasta (YES, ANOTHER PLATE OF PASTA. Cause he tried some of mine (like a quarter of it) and decided to get another plate. zomg. But he looked so totally satisfied after allll those food)

Clifford - Idk what spicy pasta, apple crumble.

Jeslin, I'm pretty sure you'd be eating as much as Hafiz if you were there hahah!! Don't worry we can always go out again and I'm so looking forward to our star-gazing night k! :D



OH, we went to Sans bookshop but the stuff there weren't as nice as the ones in Kovan 8D HEH, just for entertainment's sake okay!

I've got some pictures but.. gotta go now. My family's eating at some cafe @ bugis. Man, I just reached home ):

Be back with pictures and more words!


To those with papers tomorrow/wednesday,
GOODLUCK & ALL THE BEST!!!! :P





to make up for the lack of photos/words in this post (which is supposed to be longer since ITS THE END OF MY PROMOS), I'll share some videos here! (Just 4 of 'em!)

Just in case you don't really like jazz, here's a song Ashley recommended me! Still by Asher book from soundtrack of "fame". Love his voice!


Asher book - Try

do check out the lyrics for "someone to watch over me" (below) too!




Mr Hamdan recommended this when I shared the song by John Coltrane (I'm not old fashioned) on facebook!:


Miles Davis & John Coltrane - so what



Billy Joel's Just the way you are, on the sax

Man I like watching this guy play! It got rid of my headache in the morning too. (Y)




Careless whisper


and more from the same guy again! (he's called Sandro)

JUST BECAUSE I LOVE THIS SONG ALOT.


Smile

Still looking for the Elvis Costello version, which I fell in love with after watching Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no hoshi last year (the nice japanese thriller drama, remember). Actually I just forgot about searching for it, shall do that tonight!!



Tata!!

No comments: